John Marshall’s International Human Rights Clinic launched its Human Rights For Syrians Initiative (HRSI) in January. The HRSI establishes a network of advocates, attorneys, and service providers in the United States to support Syrian refugees and asylum seekers.
How can you get involved?
- Be a pro bono attorney with the HRSI and provide legal representation.
- Join our network as an attorney, advocate, or service provider and receive referrals.
- Connect us with Syrian refugees and asylum seekers in your community.
- Train attorneys and advocates.
- Volunteer your time or donate.
For more information on the HRSI email at email@example.com or call (312) 386-2888.